Thursday, January 05, 2006

Things That Are Annoying Me Today

Here they are, folks . . . in no particular order.

  • People that read the paper aloud to you. Please don't do that. If I want to read the paper, I am perfectly capable of doing so. Why I would want to know about the freaky stupid people who have a baby, then throw it in the garbage so their boyfriend won't know is beyond me. Or about the poor s.o.b.'s who died in a horrible mining accident. I feel sorry for them and their families, but I still don't want to know about it.
  • Constant reminders to 'turn the heat down when you go to bed'. I'm well into my twenties, I think I can remember that. Will the house explode if I forget?!?
  • Internet service that pretends to work until you are right in the middle of something, then freezes up for no particular reason. Like right now. Be right back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home