Tuesday, January 17, 2006

How Do You Know When You're In Love?

Seriously. I've met a certain guy only three times now, but each time I meet him I cannot stop thinking about him for days. I don't think I'm in love . . . or am I? Would I even know if I was? I barely know this person, but he has been on my mind for the last two days. Every friend I have is practically screaming at me to date him, but I just don't know. I don't think we have enough in common, etc. etc. Yet I'm still thinking about him. And how am I supposed to know if he's interested in me? I think he is, but then he does something which makes me think he isn't. I'm bad at small talk and flirting. I hate talking about myself. At parties, unless I know everyone there, I'm likely to sit and listen to everyone and only speak when directly addressed. And between the two of us, we have enough issues to keep psychologist happy for years. And I can't stop thinking about him. Damn being single anyway. Most of the time I enjoy it, but sometimes I think it would be nice to have someone to hold me in the middle of the night. And that's another thing. What if I'm only interested because I'm lonely and he's the only single, not-gay male I know right now? Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home