Monday, January 30, 2006

Procrastination and Irritation

Ok, so winter makes me want to lay in bed with the covers pulled over my head. So sue me. I feel so lazy, even typing seems like work. But I digress . . . or I'm about to.

I saw something truly appalling yesterday. Some overly crude person had a giant rubber ballsac hanging from his truck's hitch. Frightening and disgusting. I'll admit that it's a new one on me, but yikes! Scraping the bottom of the barrel on stupidity are we? Every time he hit a bump, it wobbled back and forth. Truly sickening. It makes me wonder just what is wrong with someone that they think putting that on their truck is a good idea. In case you're wondering, Mr. Icky Idea, most females think the male body is ugly and/or funny-looking down there. You're revolting a large percent of the population. Sheesh. If it isn't illeagal, it should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home