Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm Baaack!!

I have been away from my blog for so long! I got a new job and I swear it's devouring all my time. But I'm back now and ready to comment on the sad state of the world in general.

We had a bit of a scare earlier around here. Some fuitloop freaked out and killed his wife and kids and the cops couldn't find him. Anybody with a police scanner was calling all their friends and warning them. Word travels fast about something like that. Fortunately, they caught the guy.

In the paper today, there was a story about some moron who was driving while intoxicated and hit an Amish horse and buggy. The buggy contained one entire Amish family. The mother was killed and four of the children have been hospitalized. Boy, you'd think you'd be safe in a horse and buggy, but NOOO! Some moron has to drink too much and then wander around hitting innocent people. I was in an accident a few years ago where some stupid woman had too much to drink and nearly knocked me into the path of a moving train. It's not the sort of thing you forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home